Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A MESSAGE TO THE YOUNG LADIES

By Celena Howard The Sassy~Cee~E~O


I offer my hand to the young ladies out here in search of mentorship and guidance. To the young ladies who are not afraid to dream and believe in greatness, those who are filled with hope and optimism and the awareness that with the proper guidance and support their possibilities are endless. I offer my hand to the motherless child as well as the child with the mother who can use a little support, to the young ladies who are willing to trade bad habits and negative thinking for a positive image and optimistic future. I offer my hand to the ladies who have been so inflicted by low self-esteem that they have allowed themselves to be used and abused in order to be accepted. I offer my hand to the young ladies who are so full of themselves that they scoff at those that are in need and turn a deaf ear to those who dare to ask. To the young ladies that have placed themselves so high above everyone else that they are almost impossible to reach, not even realizing that the fall back down to reality is going to be much more painful. I offer young ladies the reassurance that I have made many of their same mistakes and have developed some wisdom and knowledge that could be beneficial if they are willing to receive it. I offer them the reassurance that things are never as bad as they seem at that very moment and that time can heal all things.


I have a desire to help our youth by being a positive role model and mentor. My mission is to make a difference in the lives of young ladies in search of positive motivation and guidance. There are many adults who share my same desire to help and are willing and available to mentor our youth, so young ladies grab the hand of a positive role model, mentor, relative, church member, teacher, or trusted friend and learn, grow and persevere towards greatness. But always remember that GOD has given you two hands. Your other hand is there for you to offer to another young lady looking for the same guidance and support so offer it freely and with heartfelt conviction.


Be blessed and successful on your journey through life.


If you are interested in learning about my Youth Network Program check out the following link for eligibility requirements and program details. http://www.cejapublishing.com/ceja_publishings_youth_network

1 comment:

  1. I love it! You are amazing. I wish I had someplace to send my daughter back in the day. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete